TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN YOUR USE OF barson-tx.com (ALSO REFERRED TO HEREIN AS "BARSON"); COMPLETION OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED BELOW. THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED THROUGHOUT barson-tx.com GOVERNING YOUR USE OF PARTICULAR FUNCTIONS, FEATURES, INFORMATION AND APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE THROUGH barson-tx.com
1. The customer constitutes and appoints barson-tx.com, acting through any of its authorized persons as true and lawful agent for the receipt of mail, the performance of customs clearance, preparation of shipping documents, with full power of attorney to act as such to the extent allowed by law for the specific purposes enumerated in this Section, including without limitation preparation of a certificate of origin, an SED, airway bill or any other document required to ship merchandise to customer.
2. barson-tx.com is provided solely for the use of current and potential BARSON customers to interact with BARSON and may not be used by any other person or entity, or for any other purpose.
3. Customer gives full consent to barson-tx.com to email any promotional or account related offers. If customer would like to be removed from the mailing list please contact us.
4. In consideration for using barson-tx.com, you must provide certain current, complete and accurate information about you when prompted to do so by BARSON and maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. In the event that any information provided by you during your original registration or in you’re my Account is inaccurate, BARSON reserves the right to terminate your account immediately and your right to use barson-tx.com.
5. The customer acknowledges that it has a duty to and is solely liable for providing all information required by United States' laws and regulations as well as maintaining all records as required under the customs or other government agency laws.
6. Customer is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all activities that occur under your account. Customer must notify barson-tx.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you. Until barson-tx.com is notified, in writing, of a breach in security, you will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the service through your account. barson-tx.com shall not be responsible for any damage from an error or omission arising from customer providing false or incorrect information or for failing to provide all necessary information.
7. Upon your request, barson-tx.com will ship all packages to the address you registered with barson-tx.com. No packages will be shipped until all shipping charges and storage costs (if any) have been paid and all applicable documentation has been approved.
8. barson-tx.com reserves the right to open and inspect all items delivered in your name without notice to you.
9. BARSON is not responsible for the actual shipping service chosen by the customer (FedEx, USPS, etc.). Customer is subject to all terms and conditions of selected shipping service (USPS, FedEx, etc.). Customer is responsible for ensuring that package can be shipped due to its size and volume. Any problem with a received package must be reported within 10 days of delivery.
10. Use of barson-tx.com is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to all U.S. postal regulations and all regulations set forth by foreign jurisdictions through which you are shipping. You agree not to use barson-tx.com for illegal purposes or to ship prohibited or restricted materials; or to interfere or disrupt networks connected to barson-tx.com or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of BARSON or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to barson-tx.com through password mining or any other means; or harass or interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of BARSON. Failure to comply with the above may result in cancellation without notice.
11. barson-tx.com does not ship to any of the following countries: Algeria; Cuba; Ghana; Indonesia; Iran; Myanmar; Nigeria; North Korea; Sudan; Syria.
12. Customer is solely responsible for declaring the correct value of each package for the purpose excise, duty and tax payments. Additionally, customer is responsible for declaring customs duty in his/her own country and all shipping charges (even if assessed later by carrier); said duty or charges are in addition to the fees earned by barson-tx.com for its package/mail forwarding service. barson-tx.com does not guarantee delivery of packages which do not comply with the import regulations of the country to which they are sent or U.S. export regulations. It is a responsibility of customer to find out the regulations for their shipments. Customer is solely responsible for any penalties issued by Customs authorities.
13. Customer shall make payments for postage and deposit payments from his/her own account(s), the account must be under the same name as the barson-tx.com account. Customer must be over the age of 18 years to use the service. barson-tx.com reserves the right to put account on security hold due to the discrepancy on any account. Customer is required to provide copy of two valid identification documents and notarized Form 1583 for any person who made payment or is listed on barson-tx.com account. Duplicate accounts are not allowed (for example multiple accounts all paid from the same PayPal account). Existing users also can't add their name to other account.
14. barson-tx.com will not accept items delivered COD (Cash on Delivery). barson-tx.com will not accept delivery of goods that are prohibited or goods that are clearly damaged. Any such deliveries will be returned, refused and returned to sender. barson-tx.com will not accept delivery to anyone on your behalf unless the delivery is addressed to your personalized mailbox.
15. barson-tx.com may terminate your use of barson-tx.com at any time and effective immediately, at BARSON’s sole discretion should your conduct fail to conform to these Terms and Conditions. barson-tx.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of your use of barson-tx.com. Should you object to any of these terms and conditions, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of barson-tx.com and notify barson-tx.com of your termination of use. Upon termination of your use of barson-tx.com, your right to use barson-tx.com will cease immediately. After cancellation or termination of the use of barson-tx.com, BARSON reserves the right to 1. Charge you standard rates for mail or packages that still arrive under your name, or 2. Return the items to sender or destroy them.
16. barson-tx.com allows for CONSOLIDATION OF PACKAGES. barson-tx.com is not responsible for missing content of any package due to the consolidation request and without the proof what was actually received. BARSON reserves the right to remove all catalogs during consolidation.
17. Customer must immediately notify barson-tx.com in case incorrect package is received. barson-tx.com will reimburse the customer for shipping to the correct address. If we contact a customer in regards to receiving an incorrect package the customer is obligated to report all factual information as to what was received. In the case that it is verified that a wrong item was received and the customer will not forward the item we reserve the right to close the account.
18. In the event of lost or damaged packages please use your account to file a claim. All claims for lost or damaged packages must be reported to barson-tx.com within 10 days after receiving the package. You are required to prove value entered by invoice or order. False claims will be charged a minimum of $5.00 cost for barson-tx.com expenses for investigating.
19. barson-tx.com shall have a general lien on any and all property (and documents relating thereto) of the Customer, in its possession, custody or control, for all claims for charges, expenses or advances accrued by or incurred by barson-tx.com in connection with any mail forwarding service provided to Customer and if such claim remains unsatisfied for 6 months barson-tx.com may sell at public auction or private sale, without further notice to Customer, the goods, wares and/or merchandise, as may be necessary to satisfy such lien. barson-tx.com shall apply the net proceeds of such sale to the payment of the amount due to barson-tx.com. Any surplus from such sale shall be transmitted to the Customer; however the Customer shall be liable for any deficiency in the net sales proceeds to payoff the amount owed to barson-tx.com.
20. All packages are shipped on a limited liability basis. In no event shall barson-tx.com’s aggregate liability exceed $100 per shipment. In no event shall barson-tx.com be liable to anyone for any indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential or other damages of any type or kind (including lost profits) from performance of BARSON.
21. Customer shall indemnify and hold barson-tx.com harmless from any and all claims, including legal fees incurred in defending against said claims, from third parties arising out of the transmission of the package/mail sent by customer through barson-tx.com.
22. BARSON shall be excused from performance of its obligations, in whole or in part, under this Agreement if the failure or inability to perform is caused by reason of Force Majeure, as used herein meaning acts of God, fire, flood, or other natural catastrophes, electric, communications or other utility outages, national emergencies, civil disturbances, insurrections, riots, wars (declared or undeclared), epidemics, strikes or labor disputes, actions, ore restrictions of an governmental authority, or causes not within the reasonable control of barson-tx.com.
23. Customer represents and warrants to barson-tx.com that neither you nor any person acting on your behalf is a person or entity described by Section 1 of the Executive Order No. 13,224 – Blocking Property and Prohibiting Transactions With Persons Who Commit, Threaten to Commit, or Support Terrorism. This order can be reviewed at 66 Fed reg. 34,777.
BARSON MAY MAKE FUTURE CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS TO SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND YOUR SUBSEQUENT VIEWING OR USE OF barson-tx.com WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS.